Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to blogging...

Today was a good day. Julian was in a great mood and well behaved all day. Even at my dermatology appointment in the waiting area for an hour. 

I have been getting a lot of questions from my friends about healthy food lately. Here is one of my favorite recipes that I had for lunch today. Everything is from Trader Joe's. Corn tortillas, black beans mixed with edamame, cilantro lime dressing (2tbsp), avocado (1/4), and feta cheese. So yummy and filling.
 
Then for dinner we had BBQ Chicken Salad. I added in left over edamame and black beans, cucumber, avocado, granny smith apple, and feta cheese. I have been getting super board with regular water so I have been having "fancy water" with dinner. Mineral water with fruit. 
  
At nap time I started reading my Tom Petty book. I love, love, love Tom Petty. I wanted to get back into reading again and decided instead of buying a new book I should read something on my self that I have not read. I am so glad I picked this one. He is my favorite and after only reading a couple pages I was hooked. Enjoyed with iced coffee :-)

We worked on our pumpkin patch today. Right now the Kandy Korn's are in the lead with the Big Max's in second. My poor heirlooms with not sprout but I am hoping that tonight is the night, since it is a full moon.
I am working on becoming a pilates instructor. I am about 200 hours into my 500 hour training. I have started setting goals on what I want to accomplish on my journey. This is super embarrassing but I have been working really hard on my pilates and yoga. I wanted to take progress pictures so here is my first picture... nice PJ's Hun?? French Bulldog shorts woot woot!

No comments: